Verification of Apostille/Authentication Certificate
Terms and Conditions
This e-Register service enables an interested party to verify:
- A Notarial Certificate issued in Singapore on or after 1st October 2019; or
- An Apostille issued on or after 16 September 2021.
- The e-Register service enables the verification of Apostilles or Notarial Certificates issued in Singapore. It is intended for use by interested parties only.
- An interested party shall be a person who has been presented with an Apostille or a Notarial Certificate issued in Singapore and who wants to verify the issuance of the Apostille or Notarial Certificate.
- The information obtained on this website is for the purpose of verification of Apostilles and Notarial Certificates only and not for any other purposes. No warranty expressed or implied is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, security, timeliness or usefulness of any information so provided. The Singapore Academy of Law (“SAL”) will not be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations concerning such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuses of or reliance on the information delivered in this site or inability to use this site.
- SAL shall be under no obligation whatsoever to investigate or verify the identity and authority of the persons using the e-Register service.
- SAL shall not be liable or responsible for any fraud or unlawful activities practiced by a third party or any loss and damages inflicted to the user by any third party arising out of or in connection with your use of the e-Register service.
- SAL shall keep the information on this website as accurate as possible, but it may not reflect the most updated situation in some individual cases. SAL does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this website. SAL is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this site at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with this site.
- By pressing the BUTTON, you indicate that you have read and understood the Important Notice above and agreed to the Terms & Conditions stated therein for using the e-Register service.
Authentication / Legalisation / Apostille
|This public document has been signed by||n/a|
|Acting in the capacity of||n/a|
|Bear the seal / stamp of||n/a|
|Document Serial No|
This Authentication Certificate / Legalisation Certificate / Apostille only certifies the authenticity of the signature and the capacity of the person who has signed the public document, and where appropriate, the identity of the seal or stamp which the public document bears.
This Certificate is not valid if the seal of the Singapore Academy of Law is removed or altered in any way whatsoever. This Certificate does not authenticate or confirm the content of the Document for which it was issued