Terms and Conditions
Legalisation of Government Documents [for example, passport, NRIC, marriage and educational certificates, etc.]
- SAL provides service for the legalisation of documents on an appointment basis only.
Members of the public who require legalisation service will have to:
- submit an online request at https://legalisation.sal.sg/;
- make payment online by Visa or MasterCard; and
book an appointment to legalise documents at SAL:
- once your online request has been successfully submitted and payment has been made, you may then proceed to book an appointment with SAL by clicking “Appointment Booking”;
- an Email Confirmation with the Invoice will be sent to your registered email address;
on your appointment day, please produce a copy of the Email Confirmation and Invoice when
- you present your documents for legalisation at the SAL Office. Alternatively, you may flash the QR code on the Invoice.
- Please note that Legalisation fees paid are not refundable.