Terms and Conditions
Legalisation of Government Documents [for example, passport, NRIC, marriage and educational certificates, etc.]
- SAL provides service for the legalisation of documents.
Members of the public who require legalisation service will have to:
- Submit an online request at https://legalisation.sal.sg/
- Make payment online by Visa or MasterCard; and an Email Confirmation with the Invoice will be sent to the registered email address.
- Visit the Singapore Academy of Law from 9:00am to 4:30pm, Mondays to Fridays, to have the document legalised.
- Produce a copy of the Email Confirmation and Invoice when you present your documents for legalisation at the SAL Office. Alternatively, you may flash the QR code on the Invoice.
- Please note that Legalisation fees paid are not refundable.